Thursday, September 09, 2004

Midnight oil burning

I have devoted a lot of time this week to work and for the past 3 days I have averaged over 12 hour days. One of the reasons is that someone at work is out on vacation and I have to cover his projects. Another reason is that we are so understaffed thats its not even funny anymore. Although I love to the rich rewards of overtime pay, its has overburndened me to the point that I have trouble sleeping when I get home. Sometimes I wonder how Dimitri does it? Working a swing shift and be able to get a decent 6 hours of sleep at night.

I cannot wait until he comes back from vacation! Then I can continue my managerial duties and maybe even put myself in charge the whole team. Sigh, Project Management has so many possibilities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home