Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Pre-Wedding Activities

Everyone I am in contact with know that I am getting married and I have been given advice from the people I work with to my family and friends. The last two days has been hectic to say the least. Looking at all of these catering halls is really a "biatch". I apologize with the choice of words. I have gone to a few places in Astoria and also one in Queens Village. Antun's of Queens Village seem to hit our budget real well. Initially we were given a price of $74.95 per person. Then the owner, John, went inside the meeting room and offered us a deal. $70.00 per person and $400.00 payment for the maitre'd. Oh yeah, he told us that there will be no gratuity payment! What a deal! (TBC)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home