Saturday, March 05, 2005

High Mileage

Poor old Samantha is at 124,000+ miles! Her sparkle losing its shine. But yet she performs well on the road and just needs a little tune up here and there. I was shown the opportunity to trade down to a smaller car with lower mileage but when I took the other car for a spin it made a squeeking noise and became jerky when I hit the brakes hard. The possible replacement was also in an accident that rendered the passenger side doors dented. More problems arise when I was informed that the car has also undergone front wheel alignment repairs from the accident. This could mean future front end problems especially when the mileage goes up.

So for now Samantha has been spared the switch. She will take me anywhere I need to go. Her brake pads are starting to squeek a lot, time for a brake job. So whats your car story?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home