Saturday, May 14, 2005

Full Circle

Just when I started searching for a new job. TPTB are again putting me on a new assignment. This time they have chosen me to head up some changes at my old digs in Melville! I have come full circle in my quest to be manager. I am also going to receive advice and support from the Melville core team to get my act together and keep me focused on my goals in hopes that I can now finally head up my own center sooner than later! In light of this new situation, should I still continue putting my foot in the water and see if anything bites it? Anyway, I am back home ready to take on the task of shaping up a full staffed production team. Maybe I just may bring back Kinkoman! Hmmm, thats an idea what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home