Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Training, training, training

My manager has appointed me the training guru for the whole team. A lot of things are coming down the pike as far as training is concerned an for some reason or other he has designated me as someone that can teach everyone what to do. I am glad that I was also given assistance in this overburdening task. I have two tenured coworkers to help me train. We have split up the team into three groups in that way everyone gets a piece of the pie. I cant say much as to the details of this training being that I might disclose some corporate secrets and strategies. But to put it simply, I will need all the help that I can to complete this task. And we have less than two months to get this done! No pressure...


UPDATE! I really hate to post my thoughts about work here being that this is more about my personal life than anything, but the jist of it is that this task was given to me without much direction and support. I have been given a deadline and I have very little literature to give to the people I need to train. Let alone some sort of list to work from to find out who is trained in what. Well, like I said before, no pressure. I will have to try to control what I can control. I was given this hole and I have to dig myself out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home