Friday, October 01, 2004

Certificates

Dad just emailed to let me know that he has send over my baptism and first communion certificates. I wont bore you to say what a pain it was to get these certificates remade. Why cant the Catholic church just accept my old ones? Some organizations are really picky when it comes to paperwork. I won't even get into the topic of Legal paperwork. Can you imagine how much copy work its gonna take to get this Vioxx ligigation started? Auugh! Oh the humanity! Anyhoot, I will be so relieved that I will receive the certificates on October 4th. Now I have to go take some classes in January 2005 to complete my confirmation obligations. Getting married is a bitch, but I love my Dot so much and I will go thru anything to appease her. xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home