Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Engagement Party

Had the engagement party on Sunday. It was great to see friends and family whom I haven't kept in touch with. I most especially enjoyed the company of my friend Romeo and Adrian. We havent really partied in a while. Last time we met up was at Aidan's first birthday but we didnt really reminisse like we did Sunday. We were remembering our activities five years back when we would stay up all night Friday or Saturday night or both! We would have road trips to Atlantic City, Tasha's house and Staten Island. Man, those were the days. Who could forget about Manila nights?! I will have to put some time for another post about those stories. The party finished without problems about public drunkeness. Contrary to popular belief not every party Noodle goes to ends up with somebody in an I.V. unit on their arm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home