Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Thank you and goodnight

Evan is leaving Blogger. He has dont great things in the last five years to bring his blogging project to fruition and have Google see an interest to buy into it. Great job Evan. Hope to meet you someday. Maybe if you come to the next Gnomedex Convention. Best of luck.

heres the exerpt from the opening page of blogger....

"Thank you and goodnight!


For all you old-timers out there: Thank you for your incredible support and energy over the years.

This is my last post on Blogger News, after over five years. I'm moving on to new things and leaving Blogger in the hands of an incredible team here at Google.

I would have never dreamed the blogging phenomenon and Blogger would reach the height it has. I mean, "blogs" was a category on Jeopardy the other night! Can you believe it? But now, I think I can safely say there's much more to come. These guys have so many cool things in the works, I can't wait to be a Blogger user in the next few months.

If you want to know what I'm up to, I'll still be blogging, of course, at evhead.com.

Peace and new ideas."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home