Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Work before my weekend

I am so proud to say that I have had a great streak at my new office station. The team finally moved from zero to hero! We are ranked number one in our district. I would like to gloat but can't due to privacy issues.
I put in some overtime at my old digs today. The old boss wanted me to prepare his store for the holiday displays. I must say I did a great job. Its been over three weeks since I left and before I put things together, the place looked like a hurricane hit it. Everything is set up nice and tidy and supplies put away and out of view from customers.
So it starts now, my weekend. Its only temporary until I can find the right apprentices to fill the voids in my new office. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home