Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Question Sexuality

Sometimes I question my sexuality. Am I hetero or homo? I like name brand clothing and I usually wait around for the price to come down on something before I purchase it. Before I met my fiance, I would complement my lady friends about how great their clothes look. A few of my gay friends have admitted that they had been attracted to me until they found out I am straight. Then suddenly out of the blue I got an old friend's email address both of us decided to play email tag. On the last one he sent he admitted to me that he has come out of the closet! So now I am pondering the question am I gay or not?

On the flipside, I like women, I have never had a gay experience. I leave my underwear and socks all over the place like a squirrel hides his nuts. My fiance has complained about my nocturnal activities of looking at naked women in Pr0n sites. I often have an urge to shift gears when I feel uncomfortable.

So where do I stand? In the blue section or the magenta aisle? Theres only one thing that keeps me from going there. When I come to think about if I would want someone to violate me from back there, I am 100 percent opposed to it! So I guess I'm not gay after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home