Thursday, October 28, 2004

Too Much Time On My Hands

as the song goes by the Styx. But in my case I just dont seem to have enough time complete my tasks. Meeting here, meeting there. Training here, training there. Delegate to him, etc. etc. etc. I need to get my act together if I want to be the manager of the team. Speaking to the management position, I spoke to my old boss and according to him, he wants me to help him go over the selection process of hiring another manager! I immediately, spoke to my inner self, "You ingrateful bastard! I am a perfectly good candidate for that position and you wont even give me a chance to prove myself that I can be that manager? It pissed me off a great deal! But, you know what? Okay, I will let them play their game. After my wedding next year, I shall be looking for a new job elsewhere! Right now, I need this job so that I can pay for my wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home