Monday, November 15, 2004

Cheat dreams

My fiance had a nightmare last night. She said that she dreamt that I was cheating on her. She woke me up and asked me if it were true.

I said: "Now, why would I want to cheat on you? I'm getting too old to be a player and plus I am starting to bald and I have a slight beer gut. Who in their right mind would get attracted to me?" My fiance just smiled and gave me a hug and we cuddled.

Its kind of weird that she would dream about such a thing. I must admit that with a past like mine who would want to think that I would have changed? Quite frankly, I ran into a friend of mine from college by the name of Armand. He said that he remembers those New Year parties he and I attended at the Neri house. He also told me about the time I was being fought over by two women!

I just want to say that all that is in the past and that my fiance has nothing to worry about. Not to say that I will at times look at another woman just to check her out. After all, I am a man but my days for being a "player" is just no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home