Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Passing of the torch

Alas, my manager will be resigning this week and for the next few weeks I shall be the one in charge until TPTB decide upon his replacement. Its easy and its not easy. Its like a ton of food is being put in my place with not much time for me to swallow it all. I am more concerned about all the back office work that I will be left to do. Not to many folks in the team know all that stuff and I am still undecided on who to deligate it to.

It s really hard to talk about all this on this blog since there are readers out there that have followed me here to my new home in hopes that I blurt out the company that I work for.

From now on I will have to keep work affair generic so as not to stir the pot if you will.

More to it. I should blog about other stuff than work. It will be more progressive that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home