Saturday, July 30, 2005

BNL revisited

Barenaked Ladies release a record in 2003 called Everything To Everyone and they also introduced a blog to go along with creating it. As they were creating the record I was an avid reader of their blog. Last Thursday, Chris Pirillo interviewed Steven Page on his show and I was intrigued to visit BNL again to see what has changed. I love how creative they have been over the years and even the website has been revamped since I last visited two years ago. If you don't know Steven Page has released a solo albumand I hope to get some soundbytes out there hear it before I even dare purchase the album. I am sure its a hoot but as like any record that I used to buy. I would have to listen to some of the music first. Come to think of it, the only time that I have heard of Steven's release was from the Chris Pirillo Show. Man, I've been living a cave this summer!

Still preparing for the Wedding and yes still working on the house when I can find the time. Painted the Kitchen and Dining Room today. Well, I better go finish up and clean up before Dot reads this and starts thinking that I don't do anything again. I LOVE HER and when September 3 rolls around, I will love her forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home