Thursday, May 26, 2005

Lighting a fire on their tails

After two weeks at my old center, my manager and I have turned it into a kindler, more gentle center. Projects are again getting DROT and J****** Reports are looking positive! On Time Performance hasn't been this good since I left over 10 month ago. To think, two weeks before this I was getting ready to leave a job that I liked so much. I still however have ideas of leaving if the opportunity rises and if its better for ME.

So for now, I shall continue lighting the fire on everyone's tail to keep the momentum going and "keep moving the needle" to where TPTB expect from us.

As my manager had said, 'They have molded the centers to be like video games, Follow the rules of the game and you win and score big! Dont follow the rules and you fall and end the game faster then you can say "Quick get me another quarter" '.

Continue with game?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home