Saturday, October 09, 2004

Highlights of my week

Its been an ongoing thing between Dot and I to get things in order before our wedding. Its almost a month since our engagement. I have finally come around mailing out the DVD's to the people that came to our engagement party. Okay, so I take my time when doing things such as this. Well, I wont bore you with too much details about the things I have to go through to get this task completed.

I also had a long meeting with the new district manager. And as usual, I already pretty much know what his agenda is for all of us in management. As far as I am concerned, I would like to move up in the world and its people like him that are keeping me from a promotion. I have proven myself time and time again. Why cant they see that and put me in the final path of being the boss of my own center?

I have found out that what I have accomplished with the team I have been working with was only cosmetic. Now I am faced witht the guelling project of moving stones out of the path so to speak. Forget about the hurdles.. I am talking about boulders that are blocking the road! More on this later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home