Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I know a secret

I've been given hints of this for about a month now but I wasnt sure how true it was until last Friday. Word around the water cooler is that my manager is leaving for good. I found a bonafide fact that he is quitting for real on Friday the 29th! It was written in an email I found in my old bosses account of which I still have access to it.

Now that I know the secret, should I share it or should I keep it to myself? I want to the team to move forward before my boss' last day. I most certainly dont want him to jeopardize all the improvements we both have made with the team. Right now I think he is demoralizing them just to get them all ticked off and not concentrate in working as a team. So without letting the cat out of the bag, I decided to memo the three key people in the team and told them that things will be improving after the 29th. I didnt say how it was going to improve but I do hope that they get the message.

Today, I shall be off on MY weekend. Yes, my weekend falls on a Tuesday and Wednesday! Unfortunately, thats what I had to endure with this manager. I hope to rectify that when I take over and I only have to work Monday to Friday! Yey! Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home