Friday, November 19, 2004

Managing Me

One of the things that I miss is having time to do things. I am at work over 12 hours a day this week. Its getting too hard to spend time with my fiance especially when she really needs me to be there. I have never had to plug her into my organizer to accomodate her needs but now I am forced to. The workload is starting to get demanding that I need to delegate my own work to other people. This management trials are starting to pull me all over the place. I have a presentation to perpare for and I need time to research all the material. Hopefully, Dot can be understanding for these things. Like what the priest said to us last week in our pre cana meeting, we need to set aside time spent together. Its important for family and friends to see that we can still put time in ourselves as well as for family. It will keep us together and not thinking twice about our relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home