Saturday, December 11, 2004

fighting in the homefront

I woke up this morning ready to work on a lot of home projects that I've been putting off doing. Dot gave me warning of how much stuff we had to do. Now that I was done. I decided to take a little nap on the couch. All of a sudden Dot starts nagging on me that I should be doing something else other than napping. I reacted my telling her that I am going to take a walk. Instead I drove around and now I ended up at an internet station blogging this. I am a very calm person by nature but when someone pushes my buttons and I feel that I might lose it, I need to get away. Is it right for me to do this or should I face the music and just talk it out with her? Mind you that I have already conducted this with her today regarding to a different topic and now I might have to do it a second time. I guess its all part of being in a relationship and now its soon going to be part of my marriage. I love her, I truly do but sometimes she really pushes my buttons and I hate that. I guess I will need to learn to be more understanding and find out why she is pushing me. Okay, game face off. Time to face the music one more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home