Friday, December 10, 2004

Presentations, Promotions, and New Activities

I made my presentation to a couple of executives in the company about how well the team is doing and how much more we can be if we had a leader. My request was answered immediately. The week after my presentation they immediately placed a manager with great experience with the company. Although I had the idea that they were going to promote me into the management spot, they had other plans for me. I spoke to Larry last week about how he felt about my presentation. Apparently, TPTB feel that I needed more coaching and experience.

Where does that lead me? According to Larry, they have better plans for me. My job with the team is complete. I needed to transition to the new manager all that I have achieved and I will be moving on to a new position in the company. Its not a promotion where I will be getting a raise in pay far from it. Actually, I have been appointed to a new role that will ultimately bring me the management position that I so desire and will also almost guarantee me to bonus every month provided that I conduct myself and my new team accordingly.

Sigh, its so hard not to talk about details here. Unfortunately, its extremely difficult to say anything too precise here. I guess if you really want to know the real deal, just hit me with an email okay?

Anyhoot, I miss the old blog and I wish that I could again say a bit more stuff that I would otherwise.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home