Monday, August 08, 2005

Begin Countdown

Okay, I have to make sure all my guests are accounted for. Gotta have all the responses from all those that are coming to the reception! If you got my invitation, you have better sent back the response cards! Dot is hounding me for all those that are coming. Gotta make sure I have the itineraries of those staying at the house so that I can make arrangements for their extended stay since we won't be there come Monday after the wedding! Where's, the freeking chocolates? Arent they suppose to be here by now? Priority delivery my butt!

Lying in bed, just like Brian Wilson did...gotta sing a little just to get my calm composure. Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, I have to drill holes on those thank you cards to put on the giveaway bags. Set the possible date for taking pictures and I have to move some money from my savings to checking account! 192 people! We're over the initial limit folks.

Dot was yelling at me last night but I calmed her down. Its her day and I need to be like Pavlov's dogs.

Gotta go, sago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home