Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Travelling Man

This week I have been given the task of conducting audits of our centers. Its been a change of pace from the hectic days in the office. I have the chance to see how other centers operate for a change and see what they are doing right or wrong. Our district manager is very much interested in me putting more of a focus on the business end of the centers as opposed to only the production end. Maybe after this week I can ask him for a week off and then start out fresh in the beginning of the year... NOT!

If I dont get to blog again soon I would like to now speak out my holiday cheer to everyone. Happy Holidays and whatever holiday you will be celebrating, please try to remember how fortunate we are to live in a country full of freedom and also try to remember that some of us are not fortunate to be home for the holidays and that we should think about how they are protecting our freedoms. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home