Friday, January 21, 2005

Project Woes Cont

I just been given the beat down of the year. Three of my superior gave me a verbal warning to keep the account I am in charge of clear of any troubles. Anything that goes wrong with the account should be told to them and that I should single handedly start giving warnings to the people below me to shape up or they will get reprimanded too.

Sigh, I really wanted to hear that I was doing a great job up to this point. But, its a mear oversight on my part. I should be more clear about my orders and start acting like the boss and stop being just the point of contact for the account. TPTB are right on this matter.

Moving forward I will need to get the people involved with the project the information that they need. Good or bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home