Sunday, January 02, 2005

A Noodle Year Resolutions

So much to expect and so much to do this year I just dont know where to start. So lets begin right here in the 2nd of January with the intention of making it better for others instead of ourselves. Last year I was all for being greedy and making things better for myself. Now that I have made some strides in making those things somewhat of a reality, its time to make things better for others.

The Tsunami that hit the coasts of South Asia has made me realize how important other people are to my life. So this year I will dedicate my efforts to improve the lives of others! So lets all start by making a donation to your favorite charity. Not that I dont trust every carity out there but just to be on the save side lets donate to the one international charity that will guarantee your donation will arrive to those that need it the most. CLICK HERE

Okay now that we have that out of the way I would like to pay homage to a little known blog site on the other side of the continent who was nominated for Best Overall Blog. Please vote for her by clicking here

Being the dedicated worker that I am. I was appointed to the task of managing an account for the next six months. In order for me to keep my promise. I shall be teaching and deligating my activites from this project and make the reast of the team involved in all the ins and outs of it. This will not only make them less reliant on me and more confident in completing the project on their own.

And of course more importantly, I shall dedicate all my free time to my fiance and make sure that all her needs and requests are answered post haste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home