Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Leffler Out!

Just read the news that Jason Leffler has been released from driving the #11 FedEx race car! I have been a fan of Jason since the beginning of the season who has been an all out underdog to catch the top ten in the Nextel Cup. Its too bad that he hasn't lived up to the expectations of Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR). According to the article the three drivers who are still with JGR will be taking on the responsibilities of driving the #11 Car.

It really hurts to see a seasoned driver like Leffler leave his post before the seaons is over. They should have given him at least the season to finish. Leffler really represents how I have been at work this year. Being pulled to work all over and not given the opportunity to finish what I started.

Melville is my current project. Its been really great to work with a team that really cares about their job. And I am sure Jason Leffler felt that way to with the FedEx team. Given our similarities, I am determined to make a mark where I am before I get pulled out of this assignment. And thats where Jason and I are different. Mr. Leffler good luck in your future endeavors. Hope to see you next year in another NASCAR racing machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home